Sunday, November 19, 2006

My plans for the holiday break



I am planning to have some lovely family time these holidays. My daughter Claire is coming home for Christmas (she lives in Los Angeles) with her partner whom I have not yet met so it will be great to show him around Sydney and catch up with her.

Before they come I hope to spend some time de-cluttering- getting rid of the things I no longer use or need !!!

I also hope to be able to spend a few days in a peaceful place in the country- I feel the need to get away from technology (which I love) and slow down and just enjoy the sounds of nature for a little while. One of my favourite places to unwind is Maleny, about two hours north of Brisbane... here is a picture.

2 comments:

BiddyB said...

Dear Wendy,
Due to a multiplicity (a superfluity?) of choices, I've not visited this site for a LONG time. I hope your plans for the holiday break have been realised. I hope you are feeling refreshed and revitalised. May 2007 bring us all closer to peace, locally and globally, warmly,
Delia.

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link